|SILK1010||Permeable and sterile barrier dressing to cover superficial wounds||10x10||10|
|SILK2030||Permeable and sterile barrier dressing to cover superficial wounds||20x30||10|
- External use.
- Clean the wound.
- Open the double protective bag.
- Take the product out.
- Apply DRESSILK® barrier on the injury, avoiding creasing.
- If desired, fix DRESSILK® barrier using stitches, staples or any other method of fixation.
- Change the dressing in case of infection or hematoma under the dressing (remove the hematoma). Can be kept up to 30 days.
- DRESSILK® barrier is single use. Do not reuse, there is a risk of cross contamination between patient.
DRESSILK® barrier is indicated to cover all types of superficial wounds. For example, to cover partial thickness burn (second-degree burn), graft donor sites, dermabrasions.
There is no known contraindication to date.